What is it?
A program that is focussed on helping you to reach your goals and not just focussed on losing ‘weight’.
– Take control of your eating and drinking habits
– Understand your whole body composition with 11 different measurements and not just your weight
– Learn to create sustainable and balanced healthy habits
– Lose a few lockdown pounds, gain and build muscle or just feel better and more comfortable in your own body
– Learn about where things may be going wrong for you and why you’re not reaching your goals
…then this is for you!
Come and weigh in once-a-week…
…take part in the 45-minute meeting with a mix of nutritional education and support (online until reopening is announced), and work towards your personal goals with support online and offline!
- Registration is £10 and you’ll receive your WM Tracking Booklet
- Enjoy your 8th week FREE if you attend 8-weeks consecutively!
- Bring a friend and we’ll credit both them AND you with a free week!
- £5-a-week for weigh in and weekly meetings OR £15-a-month
What is BMI?
BMI is just one of the many measurements we use in Weight Management and should be considered with other factors, but it is a relatively useful indicator as to how healthy you currently are.
|18.5 - 24.9||Healthy|
|25.0 - 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 - and Above||Obese|